Before booking with any beach wedding company you should make sure you know who is going to be taking your photos as most company’s on the coast do not use a professional photographer or they hire different people on a job by job basis at a price that most Pros will not work for.
After your beach wedding your photos of your wedding day will be your only lasting memories documenting your smile your emotions and every part of your wedding.
The photos taken after the wedding of you your family and wedding party will be your cherished images of you enjoying your moments as husband and wife for the first time. The quality of the images you receive will be dependent on the skill and training of the photographer shooting your photos. Their is not much of point in having a great wedding and setup if you do not end up taking home fantastic photos from your wedding day.
Before you hire anyone, Sign or Pay anything
- Ask to see a large collection of photos shot by the person that is going to be shooting your wedding so you can see if you like their work. (what if you do not like it)
- Get the photographers name and phone number so you can talk with them before hiring the wedding company its your right to know what you are paying for and be able to talk with them.
- Get a guarantee from the wedding company in writing with the photographers name and number on it stating that he or she will be your photographer for your wedding and no one else.
- Are they going to edit your photos? Who it going to do this the photographer or the wedding company?
- What file format are they shooting in. the Raw file format is the professional file format any good professional will be using. If they are not shooting in RAW then your photos will just not be as good and will not edit as well.
- How long will it take to get your photos?
- Do you get a master DVD of photos that are the large files so you can make your own prints.
- Do you get a signed paper of copyrights for making prints?. With out one many places will not print your photos.
With Grand Beach Weddings you get a professional beach weddings photographer Ed Morgan that has shot hundreds of beach weddings.
Ed is one of the owners of Grand Beach weddings. We only do one wedding at a time so you will have Ed as your photographer
See lots of our beach wedding photos here